Please continue scrolling down for additional information on Phase 1,
- Vulnerable populations urged and expected to stay home. The State of NM defines vulnerable populations as: older (>64) adults, people with chronic lung conditions, immune deficiency and those receiving cancer treatment, serious heart disease, on dialysis, severe obesity, chronic liver disease, people living in nursing facilities and other congregate settings. If you are part of this group, please join us through the video live stream (click here) on Sundays at 9am and 10:45am.
- Face masks are required to attend either service at 1800 S. Locust St. Unmasked participants will be turned away.
- If you are feeling unwell please stay home!
- We have removed the reservation requirement, however attendees' names will be recorded upon entry for communication follow up should an outbreak occur.
- Two service Sunday schedule: 9:00am, 10:45am
- Worship center seating: 150 maximum
- Additional overflow seating will be available in the Chapel: 50 maximum. Service in the Chapel will be presented via video feed from the Worship Center.
- Reserved seating for volunteers.
- Both Services will be available for online live stream.
Facilities will be thoroughly cleaned before, between, and after services by Calvary janitorial staff and volunteers.
Parking and Foot Traffic Flow:
- Parking will be available in the N. Parking lot only. Entry and Exit will be through the N. Entrance (glass doors under the "WELCOME" sign) only. Attendees will be greeted and guided by Calvary Greeters and Ushers.
- The Southern Entrance and portion of the church will be closed (Children's Wing).
- No on-campus small groups or Bible Studies.
- No preschool, children, or youth meetings.
- Older children/youth, sit in family groups.
- No Wednesday on-campus activities
- No Coffee Service.
As we've learned from the past few months, church isn't just the building. While we like and often prefer being able to gather together physically at our church building, there are plenty of ways to be together using the technology of today.
Micro campuses are a great way to both attend church and still build community with our church family, or even guests who might not be ready to set foot in the church building yet. By inviting others into our home for a Sunday live-stream and blessing them with hospitality (just a cup of coffee is plenty!) we build friendships and support that we might not have at our church campus.
We'd love you to join us in providing micro campuses to your friends, group-members, fellow church members, and coworkers. To learn more about how easy it is to set up a micro campus, please click here!