Sundays at 9:00am & 10:45am
If you're seeing an old message, please refresh the page.
Miss the message? Watch last week's message ON DEMAND!
- Steady Connection. The stream is broadcast LIVE Sundays at 9:30am and 10:45am. Sometimes there will be 'dips' in internet connectivity. For best results watch on a strong wifi signal, or even better a computer connected by hardline (ethernet cable).
- Video Starts and Stops. If you experience multiple stops and starts to the video, try pausing the stream for 2-3minutes so the video can buffer. The video should play smoother after that.
- Watch it again! If services have ended, you can re-watch messages on the Calvary Facebook Page or on the Calvary On Demand page. On Demand messages are usually available the following Monday or Tuesday.
- For the hearing impaired: please join us on the Calvary Facebook Page for video with closed captioning. This is an otherwise expensive and technically complex service that Calvary cannot provide, however Facebook provides it free of charge on our videos!
- Join the conversation! If you have a Facebook account, join us on the Calvary Facebook Page or the Church Online Platform to watch and chat with other individuals and micro campuses during the service.
Thanks for joining us!
The Calvary Live Stream and On Demand services allow us to connect even if we can't be together in person. Our online viewers are just as much a part of Calvary as those in the room. We're glad you could join us.
We value your feedback! Please help us out by taking the short Live Stream Survey!
Miss the live stream? Want to rewatch/ listen to an old series? Check out Calvary On Demand for tons of past messages!
If you're looking for last Sunday's message, it's usually available the following Monday or Tuesday.
Calvary is able to bring our vision to Las Cruces and beyond because of the generosity that members, guests, and viewers like you. We wouldn't be able to do as much as we do without your support!
If the Calvary Live Stream, On Demand, Podcast, or any other services are helpful to you, please consider giving online by pressing the button below.
If you experience any issues giving, please send and email with specific details to email@example.com so we can forward that to the financial service we use.