Please fill out the questionnaire below by August 12 so that the Missions Action Team can assemble a well balanced and equipped team to serve in São Paulo this fall. Please note the summary of the missions team process as you fill out the questionnaire:
- Team applicants should have read the Calvary belief statement. Please do that if you haven't already.
- Anyone intending to serve on the team must fill out the questionnaire below by August 12. Filling out the questionnaire does not guarantee a spot on the team but will help the Mission Action Team make decisions soon.
- A member of the Missions Action Team will reach out by phone or in person to everyone who fills out an questionnaire.
- Once all applicants have been contacted, the Missions Action Team will assemble the São Paulo 2022 team and ask each member to accept or decline the role by Monday, August 22, 2022.
- On August 23, 2022, the confirmed team will be presented to the Elder Team and later the whole church.
- After the team has been confirmed, each confirmed member will need to fill out one final form with the IMB in order to formally register for the project.
- The team will schedule appropriate training meetings over the course of September and early October.
- Finally, the team will head to São Paulo and preaches the Gospel in the neighborhood pictured here.